What's in it?
Hypoallergenic human grade wheat and wheat gluten free recipe with
turkey, alfalfa minerals, natural seaweed, natural prebiotics, yucca and
Why is it good for my dog?
This recipe is ideally suited to dogs requiring a healthy
hypoallergenic single source protein diet and it is especially low in
purine which is good for kidney health.
But what are Purines?
Purines are nucleotide bases found in cells. They are an important
part of DNA and are essential to a dog's life. Purines are broken down
to produce uric acid.
If your dog's body isn't properly clearing uric acid levels,
urinary-tract stones can form. Also, crystals can form in the joints,
which can then cause inflammation and pain, therefore having a
low-purine diet is preferable for dogs with these health issues.
To see what this food can do for your dog, click here to view our dog food testimonials
- Preserved with Mixed Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E) & Rosemary Extract Enabling a Shelf Life of 18 Months -
- Contains Vitamins & Minerals to Help Maintain a Healthy Immune System -
- Contains no Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives -
- Contains Highly Digestible Protein Source -
- Includes Natural Diuretic From Dandelion -
- No Added Wheat or Wheat Gluten -
- No Maize or Barley -
- No Brewers Yeast -
- Highly Palatable -
- Lactose Free -
- No Dairy -
- No Eggs -
- No Soya -
- No Fillers -