Our low fat fish and rice dog food contains hypoallergenic human grade white fish, alfalfa, minerals, natural seaweed, natural prebiotics, yucca, dandelion and more. This recipe is completely hypoallergenic
This fish and rice recipe is ideally suited to dogs requiring a healthy hypoallergenic single source fish protein diet that contains extra natural omega oils from the and includes additional ingredients for excellent all round health. Fish is an ideal source of protein to help build strong lean muscle. Rice is an easily digestible carbohydrate source ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion.
All our fish is UK sourced and contains a mix of seasonally available cod, haddock, hake, plaice and pollock, depending on the catch of the day so you can be sure that our fish is the freshest it can be!
Being hypoallergenic means it is suitable for dogs with sensitive digestions. You won't find any wheat gluten,dairy, eggs or soya or other ingredients likely to cause allergy symptoms.
To see what this Fish and Rice dog food can do for your dog view our dog food testimonials
Additional ingredients and nutrition
- Preserved with Mixed Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E) & Rosemary Extract Enabling a Shelf Life of 18 Months
- Contains Vitamins & Minerals to Help Maintain a Healthy Immune System
- Contains no Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Contains Highly Digestible Protein Source
- Includes Natural Diuretic From Dandelion
- No Added Wheat or Wheat Gluten
- No Maize or Barley
- No Brewers Yeast
- Highly Palatable
- Lactose Free
- No Dairy
- No Eggs
- No Soya
- No Fillers